蜂蜜与四叶草

#01

Welcome to My Blog/ Created by Andy

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Tegomass miso soup 手越增田 味噌汤



手越: Just another same old day
手越: Picking up the same old food
手越: That we love from the shelf
増田: I got used to being alone
増田: Just by myself
二人: But something makes me feel kind of down

手越: Another package arrived with a note
手越: Asking me if everything is alright with me
増田: Whenever I call you ask me if I am
増田: Coming home for that new year holiday

二人: Miso soup I feel loving
二人: Tender care is always nice and hot
二人: I’m always a kid
二人: I’ll never be matured enough
手越: Never ask for anything
増田: You gave me all the love you have
二人: All the love you gave me mom
二人: Makes me want to see you again

増田: Feel a little cold tonight
増田: Nothing much that I can do
増田: But to watch TV at home
手越: I got used to being alone
手越: Just by myself
二人: But something makes me feel the loneliness

増田: Still I see you in my, in my mind
増田: With the cat at the door
増田: With the smile that's so warm
手越: I always wonder if you’re doing fine
手越: Maybe this is the year
手越: Year that I should go home

二人: Miso soup I still remember
二人: It's in my heart
二人: When things are going down
二人: So I'll never get lost
二人: You'll always hold my hand
手越: Never ask for anything
増田: You were always there for me
二人: Makes me come back to your smile

手越: I always be here for you
増田: When you get tired of the life
二人: Cos life in the city is not everything
二人: Come back home anytime

No comments: